Wednesday 17 June 2015

Doctor Foster went to Gloucester

Look what arrived in the mail all the way from England.  I'd be wanting one for ages but they were quite pricey from the areas that I lived in London so I'd given up looking.  I haven't lived in Gloucester but love it anyway.  My uncle is a bus driver and was given some old bus blinds and very kindly posted one off to me!




I went and bought some dowel and borrowed the young boys saw from his tool kit then sewed across top and bottom making a hole for dowel to thread through then tied some rope to hang.


And look on the back, they have what name of town is on other side, wondered how they knew when to stop winding!!!


And ta-dah!! Need to move those hats now!  


3 comments:

  1. Gloucester is lovely, and you've done a lovely job with your blind x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these as well!!! I have always wanted one for our space! Yours is so very cool friend! Wishing you and outstanding weekend! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! We stayed in Gloucester a couple of weeks ago for a wedding, We'd never been before.

    ReplyDelete