Sunday 10 August 2014

New cushions

Its been a while since writing here , have loads of photos sitting here waiting and loads of ideas in my head! Then thought I'd saved this to draft then there was a comment waiting so better get it finished.
 
This morning was a cracker frost, its been a really mild winter so far.
 





I've finally finished my cushions, made from old blankets, some saved from someones dump pile and op-shopped doilies!  They don't sit like that on the leather couch though, they slip right off!!





Lion-ee was happy sitting there with flamingo still in his night shirt and bib!!!



And Miss Lillie hopped back into my bed this morn you tube-ing loom band-ee letters, she is doing her name.


Here's an L, I got one too, L for lovely mummy!  Must be easier than K!!!  Hope to have few more catch up posts this week

4 comments:

  1. New cushions are one my favourite ways to freshen a space. I do love the woollen blanket ones. I've been planning ion making some here but am yet to get sewing. Thank you for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zara, didn't realise I'd pushed publish with no words!

      Delete
  2. Your cushions are stunning! The colors are fantastic and they look so soft! And the views or your garden are gorgeous!!! You little sweetie is a doll...my niece loves making those for me as well! A wonderful week to you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cushions! yay you!! Go your girl doing her thing! I think it may be wearing off here ;)

    ReplyDelete